Monday, October 17, 2011

Meghan is here!

 It's always fun when all of my sisters can be together at the same time! Meghan lives in Arizona and so she came down for Fall break and we had such a great time together!  






The kids had fun at the Pumpkin Patch!







We headed down to Oceanside beach and celebrated little Spencer's long awaited birthday!



Everybody loves little Lilly Bean! 


The adults went down to a Haunted House {again} in Chula Vista - not recommended! We weren't really scared by this one!




The kids had a blast at Sea World


We are sad that Meggy and her cute kids have gone - it is always fun to be with family and create such fun memories together! Until next time!
We love you Maughan's!

3 comments:

diane Riding said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these adorable pictures of my babies and their babies and hubbies!!! Funnest times ever are spent being together. Wish we could do it every single day......how happy dad and I would be!!!! x00x0x

Mark and Meghan said...

of course i LOVE this post :) such cute pics head. will you upload them to kodak gallery so that i can get them!? and then i'll upload mine too! so fun to be with you, if only for a little bit! xoxoxo

tammy said...

Did I know you had a sister in AZ? I don't think I did.

Fun times. You all have a beautiful families!