Sunday, November 16, 2008

Novemebr 16th.. I am thankful for....

My Sisters!!!

I really love each one of these girls and I am so thankful that they are my sisters.
My twinner - I go by Heather or Jen.. depending on who is calling my name! We always think it is so funny that people get us confused because we don't really look alike and yet because we are twins we are the same!
Jen is the go-to sis for advice with decorating, music trends, and fun recipes! She loves getting us all together and will take charge without any problems!
Jen is our memory maker!
I love you Freddy! (Inside Joke name - don't ask!)

Jill - Everyone always wants to know how poor Jill faired not having a twin! If you ask any of us we would say pretty darn well! If this one wants sugar cookies - mom is up til all hours baking frosting and packaging them off. If I want a sugar cookie, mom tells me to run to the bakery! :0)
Jill is probably one of the funniest sisters (that is saying a lot as I think I can crack some pretty good ones myself!) and I love whenever we are together!
Love you Grudy - (is that how mom spells that one?)

Meggy - Is my twin that hates to be called my twin - because of the age difference!
I, on the other hand, love it!
She is loyal and has always been protective of her sisters!
We always say "You don't mess with Meggy!" Even with said, I think that Meghan is the most sensitive sister and is so genuine!
Love you Smeggles! (I love saying that nickname out loud!)


Lizzy - Our angel sister!
Honestly - Whenever I talk about Elizabeth, I say that I don' think I have ever met anyone that is sweeter! It's actually disgusting because the girl can do no wrong! Even when she is mad at Rob (which is never) she stills smiles and laughs.
The girl will also clean anything in sight and therefore she gets a little abused at Family parties! Sorry about that!
Love you Lizard!








9 comments:

Bethany said...

I love each one of those girls, too. Great post!

Pyatt said...

I love your sisters too...and am grateful for all five you mutts!

Jill Burke said...

Easy on the close ups Headdy!! :) Geesh.
No, but that was really cute. I was cracking up over the sugar cookie thing. It's rough being the shining light in mom's life! really....hahahh
loveyou!

diane said...

Such cute girls! Sisters are the best.

Kelley said...

I still think of you guys as teenagers and little girls! You are all so beautiful inside and out. I love your family!

MERRIANNE said...

this is such a sweet post about your sisters!!!! i bet you all have had so much fun together!!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

All 5 of you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

you are all five ugly but look like you have nice personalities - i know your dad, he is ugly too. Too bad you didn't turn out more like your mom.

Peterson Clan said...

Oh Freddy...How cute is that post!! Thanks for the big "Shout Out". Too bad for the ugly pic you poted of me though! Love ya-Jenn