Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Day is It today?

Bart always hears me saying this lately as I still am a frequent sitter on the couch.
for instance:
I don't remember what day this little goody package came in the mail from Merrianne - but what fun little goodies! My kiddies and I thank you!

I don't remember what night we did this but I was so excited as Jen, Chelsey, and Sarah had never had a Pinkberry before! Girls - I am ready to go again! This is proof that I do get out a little !

All I remember is that this week this little guy has been working on the letter E at preschool - hence the Eeyore ears!

This weekend is also full of Halloween goodies to be delivered, birthday parties to go to, and my sister-in-law Taryn just had her fourth little baby - a girl named Jane! This is my personal Heaven when I get to wrap presents! Oh the JOY!!

Being home 24/7 (something I never do) has been pretty tough - the days literally blend into each other. But, even through the randomness of it all - I am enjoying it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo!!!

Glad you & your kids like your Goodies! :) and you are very welcome!!! ♥

tammy said...

That's the cutest Eeyore ever. And how lucky are you to get such goodies plus a GNO!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those gifts look so cute...I love bows on anything!
-Sandy Toes

Stacey said...

It is still hard for me to believe that you are at home 24/7! I am glad things are going well. My girlfriends have sent me a tag, so I am tagging you. Look at my blog if you want to play. I figure it will give you something to do while you are home. Love ya girl!

Rob Judd said...

how fun to get all of those little treats! I love you and hopefully will get to see you today!!

Pyatt said...

Mutt-I'm glad you are getting out...we need to do a girls night out for Secret Life of Bees? Can you swing a movie--they have a handicap row? :)

Melissa-Mc said...

I've never had a pinkberry. I don't even know what it is, but it sure looks good. If it has something to do with ice cream, I'm a fan.

katie mcphee said...

just a reminder..my baby is due in Feb...so i want something cute too ;) your the best heather sadleir