Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag Time!

Sandy has a really cute blog and she "book tagged" me!
The rule is you need to grab the closest book and find page 56 and read the fifth sentance in that book. Write it down with the next couple of sentances after it on your blog and see if it makes sense. Fun tag! I am right now reading the Shopaholic book series (too close to my own life, I might add) so..... here goes!
Page 56 line 5 reads:
"I am so excited at this thought, I almost swallow my chewing gum. I can be in an ad! Oh, this is going to be so cool. Maybe I'll be in one of those Bacardi ads where they're all on a boat, laughing and water-skiing and having a great time. I mean I know it's usually fashion models, but I could easily be somewhere in the background."
Poor funny girl who is quite dellusional! Is that like me? Probably a little!
I am really tagging anyone who reads this right now! It is a fun and easy one. Let me know when you list your book tag! I want to read it!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. . . aren't they all just ploys to make new friends?

My parents live in Escondido. Are you related to any Sadleirs up that way?

Annemarie said...

I re read that series every summer...soooo funny!!!

tammy said...

What a fun tag. I think I may have to play. And I so want to read those books!