Sunday, October 5, 2008

Relief society Women's conference Rocks!

I looked soo good the night of the Women's conference! (oooh, awww) I say that because it was the first time I had showered in 10 days! Yeah, you heard right! I kept smelling my hair all night long!

Back to bizzness - the night was so fun - to be with girlfriends, eating food that Sue (my amazing mother-in-law) had prepared, and being uplifted by inspirational messages. I really needed that part of the night!


More than anything else, it was nice to get off my permanent resting place on the couch!
Cara, Annie, Julie, Me, Gigi and Lisa!

3 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

You look so happy and radiant in these photos. I'm sure it was more than just the shower and nice-smelling hair :-) I'm glad you enjoyed Women's conference.

Anonymous said...

you are SOOOOO pretty! seriously!

and i love Relief SOciety!!!! ♥ women's conference was WONDERFUL!

Christina said...

is that julie sheri's older sister??? Oh please tell her I would love to contact sheri! give her my blog give her my email! oh please oh please!