Friday, October 3, 2008

He's breaking up with ME!!

Remember your first break-up? I sure do!
Boy - was it a doozy!

I am reliving those feelings all over again - except this time the boy is this handsome little devil! He is so big now -where did he go and how did it happen so fast?

He sleeps in a bunk bed, wears underpants (preferably Superman), and loves going to see Mr. Joe (his preschool teacher) with hardly a wave goodbye! I actually have to pretend (sometimes I am not pretending) that I am crying so he will kiss me before he leaves!


I love him and this break-up is harder than I expected!




Parker with Mr. Joe!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is just so cute!!!! :)

and

i remember my Break Up :(

diane said...

Breaking up is hard to do.

Go eat some ice cream.

Tara Edwards said...

He's not breaking up, he's just seeing other people. I guess you need to open to this new "open" relationship you have :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Your "boyfriend" is soooooo cute! Yes, I understand it would be very hard to part with a looker like that :-) Can't compete with Mr. Joe though. I bet he's got loads of playdough.

Annemarie said...

Don't feel bad. You're MUCH cuter than Mr. Joe. Parker will come around. Maybe he's just taking a break...

The blogging Bakers said...

I totally know how you feel, Kyle is going through the same thing. I asked if he would be sad like me when he starts school because we have so much fun together during the day and he said no, he would rather go to school. So sad, luckily I have one more little guy to love me a little while longer:)

Melissa-Mc said...

Ahhhh the bittersweet moments of motherhood.

Pyatt said...

So cute...just think about when the girls start calling him and chasing him at mutual...arg! Hey we are back in town so let me know if you need ANYTHING>...even just a visit...love you!