Sunday, October 5, 2008

A nice night out!?????

The night started out like any other - a great dinner with even greater company after General Conference!

Fabulous food was served and the kids were busy playing.......
THEN.....
(Beware: the last picture is scary!)






Bailey and all of the other kids were outside playing. Bailey was in the back of a truck and the tailgate was down. She fell out and literally landed on her forehead! Poor thing - the second I saw it I thought I was going to pass out!

Thankfully, she remembered her name and could feel her toes - with a priesthood blessing and ice to the forehead she seems to be okay!
She actually can't wait to show her friends tomorrow at school!
Sweet girl!

14 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh man...that is a bad one. Poor girl!
Unfortunately, we can relate. You know the pic on the header of my blog? The right side of Sam's forehead looks like shading...nope. GIANT head wound, very similar to this one.

Taryn said...

Oh Bailey! What a SAD picture! We hope she's o.k.!

Mark and Meghan said...

SAD! that is really scary heather, did you take her to the dr?!

the halloween dinner looks fabulous!

Princess Sarah said...

Ooooh Ouch! Poor lil Bailey. Get better soon little one.

Amy said...

Sweet Bailey! So sorry we missed General Conference with you guys, but we were off enjoying a beautiful Autumn day in Kansas. Wish I could bring it back with me:-) Hope you're feeling better.

Rach said...

eeeew yuck! poor cool

Rach said...

that should say girl. i shouldn't talk on the phone and blog at the same time

Elizabeth said...

um! i think I might puke! Sorry Bailey!! That is seriosuly sooo sad!!!

MBlairsLars said...

Poor Bailey, looks like she had a bad headache. Hope she feels better!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Owie! Poor baby. I can almost see the quiver on her lips, too. I hope she's okay.

Jill Burke said...

awww, poor little Bay!! :( That's such a sad picture!

Melissa-Mc said...

OUCH! What a tough little girl.

diane said...

That is so sad! I'm glad she's ok.

Tara Edwards said...

Ouch! It was a rouch day here as well! Spencer split his head open, probably needed stitches, but I passed on the ER and sort of held it together hoping the hair would help matters! It must have been a reaction to all the talks on happiness and peace! I'm so sorry!