Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ode to Poo...in a Bush!

I had to get a huge rock today to flick an even huger turd onto a plate and throw it in the outside trash can as Parker came in to announce that he had just dropped his drawers and pooped by a bush! You should have seen the look of pure pride on his face! I really wish you could have been there as the smell was horrific. He even had a little dingleberry hanging from his bumm crack!
He's just doing his part to recycle and fertilize!
I did not teach him this..I'm just sayin.


You get the picture, right?

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hahaha! that's sooo nasty!

Annemarie said...

Welcome to the world of boys. We had a similar thing happen a few summers ago...I made the mistake of telling my friend who has two (well behaved; prissy) girls...it went over well. I think she was ready to turn me in...to the poo police.

Mark and Meghan said...

sick, did you have to mention the smell!??

diane said...

I used to call my boys puppies when they pulled this sort of crap.

Jill Burke said...

LOVE that recycling poster! How hilarious. Boys have uhhhh... different ways of doin their business huh? ;)

The blogging Bakers said...

That is hilarious, I think everyone who has boys has stories like that. It is pretty gross. Funny story to tell the ladies when he gets older:)

Rach said...

my boys never did anything crazy like that. i still think it is hilarious. it is even acceptable in some countries. just as long as it isn't near the watering hole.

Anonymous said...

eeewww!!! that is SOOO FUUUUUNNY!!!!