Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jog-a-thon

Caitlin and Maddie ran the jog-a-thon at their school. I told them that I would meet them and run alongside them. I first ran with Caitlin and that kid ran five miles. I couldn't believe it! She was so funny because at first she didn't want me to run with her and she wanted to be with her friends. But, as we ran along after a while, she said, "Mom - this is actually fun to run with you. I am glad that you are running with me." Cute girl!
Than, after lunch, it was Maddie's turn and we ran two miles together and than she walked another mile after that. I was pooped! They are good little runners!


4 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

Way to go Sadleir girls!!
Looks like fun!!

Mark and Meghan said...

wait...i know i commented on this like five hours ago...i really did.

and i said

i'm so proud of you heather for getting out there and running with them...how cute is that...love and miss you!

Diane Riding said...

You're such a good little mommy, Heather. Way to go running with both your little girls. I remember passing out the hot dogs at Jerabek while the girls ran, but never quite ran with them.....hahahhaha!! Congratulate Catie and Maddie for me!! I love you!! x0x0x0

Rob Judd said...

how fun that you did that with them. That is a lot of running!! Way to go!