Monday, April 7, 2008

Whew.... what a day!

Okay so here is how it started - we had to run some errands and I was trying to get Parker in the car. he was smelling some flowers and he said.. "Mom, these flowers smell so good. they smell like apple juice and milk." okay, whatever little buddy!
As we were driving home, Bailey wanted me to roll the windows down and she kept telling me to drive faster. I told her that that wasn't safe. She said, "Well, when I drive with daddy, he goes really fast and I don't die!" Oh, really?
Well, we were almost home and I told Parker he had to take a nap. He got really upset and said, "I don't want to take a nap. It is dangerous!" What, where does that come from? Well let me tell you his naps have been dangerous as he has been stripping down and even taking his diaper off. I usually find him with the blankets over him so that I don't see him naked. So.. I guess he is right that his naps are pretty dangerous!
To top it all off, Bart got home and tried to unclog our upstairs bathroom, which was overstuffed with toilet paper. Bart had been up there for a good hour and he came downstairs and told me that the reason the toilet was clogged was because Parker (go figure) had stuffed about 10 Polly Pocket dolls down the toilet. He could only fish out one of them. I then turned to Parker and said, "Why did you put the Polly Pockets down the toilet?" He looked at me and said, with a question, "Because I am the man?" What do you say to that? I told Bart that that was pretty much how my whole day had been.




4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

wow heather...you need to get that little parker in check!! show him whose boss :) but according to porter he's the boss...so what do you do then?? love you and you chaotic family!

Rachel said...

Heather Sadleir, who said you can go ahead and get a blog without telling me!! Holy cow girlfriend!
Love,
Rachel Mueller
(p.s. I'm sorry about the polly pockets!)

Diane Riding said...

Did you put that Poly Pockets website up so someone would buy you some more Poly Pockets, H? hahahhaha That little Parker is quite the "man!"........alot more of a man than you're up for, huh? Love that little guy tho!! So.....is the toilet unplugged?????

Rob Judd said...

hahahaha, that is hilarious!!