Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't mess with Parker!

I was down at the baseball fields A.K.A. our second home! I told Bailey and Parker that we would eat dinner at the game. So, if you can imagine me juggling three beach chairs, baseball equipment, two blankets, my purse, a book to read and jackets... add on two hotdogs for the kids... it was a sight to behold. We also had to walk up a few dozen steps to get to the picnic table. I was walking up the stairs and Parker started crying and screaming, " Mommy, Hold Me!" I turned around to show him that there was no way I could add one more thing to my load I was carrying.
Parker put his hands up in the air and groaned and than he said, "You gonna make walk all these 37..9..10 steps!" And there you have it... a little boy that you don't want on your bad side!

1 comment:

Mark and Meghan said...

he is hillarious...so what happened? i bet you ended up holding him!! :) love you..