Friday, February 22, 2008

Who robbed the bank?

I was out at the grocery store when Bart called and asked where our money was that we keep stashed in my closet in case of an emergency. I told him where I had it and he said that he had found the purse I kept it in but it was empty. He said he also saw Parker walking around with a pile of one dollar bills, but he didn't know where they came from. I told him to go and ask the kids as I had not touched it. (The reason we worried though was because we had several 100 dollar bills in there.)

Bart called me back after a few minutes and he said that he found the money and it was Bailey that had taken it. He said that when she showed him where she put the money he couldn't believe it - it looked like she had robbed a bank and she had shoved it all in her little suitcase. (Just like in the movies) The bad part is that she also had a lot of the money in her purse that she had taken with us to Sea World the day before. Little thief!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't stand that! that is hilarious! The black marker on the couch however, is not so funny! I WOULD DIE! I'm not even kidding, did you ever get it out?