Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Parker the Magic Marker!

I seriously think that I got jinxed when I started this blog because I was thinking that I would document the stuff that my kids do, and right now it is all bad stuff! The main culprit is Parker! A long time ago my friend Sarah named him Parker the magic Marker and how true that is! I was upstairs doing laundry and Parker was downstairs watching Diego (he is obsessed!) so I thought I had a good ten minutes to spare. As I came back down stairs, I noticed that Parker had pulled all of the cushions off the couch - no big deal. But, as I got closer I noticed that Parker's face was black from writing on himself with a marker. Then, I noticed my once yellow cushions that were now black. Parker wrote all over two of the cushions with a black marker. I screamed so loud that I almost lost my voice. Parker got so scared, but instead of beating the kid, I only had time to swoop him up and put him in the car as it was time to pick up Bailey. The best part of the story is that the second we got in the car, I told him he was in big trouble when we got home. He immediately closed his eyes and was squinting at me - he literally forced himself to fall asleep. He was probably hoping that by sleeping I would calm down and not be so upset! That kid is going to be the death of me!

No comments: