Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bart's pillow vs. toilet brush

A bad idea is leaving a little boy unattended! The little Boy..... PARKER!!!!His weapon of Choice - THE TOILET BRUSH!!!
http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/product/100855_front200.jpg
I was downstairs trying to iron and I could hear Parker upstairs - his little feet were running back and forth. I knew he was probably up to no good - but being the good mom I am - I hoped for the best and kept ironing. Then... it happened... Bailey started to scream (she was upstairs with him) and so I darted upstairs to find my two year old waving the toilet brush around in the air and Bailey told me he had just wiped it all over Daddy's pillow - of all people. I threatened them with Skittles not to tell Daddy what had just went down and I immediately changed the fecal pillow case. YUCK!!! That boy constantly puts me back 10 steps - but I am never flustered... nope.. not me! :0) Love you Parker!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe you have a blog - you big sell-out! I guess you just want to be young forever!

Rob Judd said...

that is sooo hilarious and so disgusting! I guess Bart has to know now that you have it on your blog right? haha

Jill Burke said...

Oh my gosh! Did Bart throw up when you told him? Or get seriously ILL???? He's the last person that should happen to. ;) Love you guys!
~Jill