Friday, May 25, 2012

Ragnar Fiesta!

We had a great time the other night getting together with our Ragnar running group - there was food, laughter and one of the funniest Ragnar videos ever made!  





  
Michelle's husband, Chad, put together all of the pictures that we took from the run and made a DVD but unbeknownst to any of us, he added a Biggest Loser take at the end. He morphed us into all out fatness and we had a great laugh at our own expense!  









At the present moment, I am not feeling like that shot of myself is too far off the mark! Yikes!  

4 comments:

tammy said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! What fun. And that dessert is killing me right now.

Melissa-Mc said...

The "biggest loser" show sounds hilarious. If I was promised the dessert in the beginning of your post, it just MIGHT motivate me to run something like Ragner :)

Pyatt said...

Seriously...that is so mean to post those FAT pictures! :) It still makes me laugh until I cry when I see that video!!! Such a funny night!!!! Love you friend...why didn't you post that you were the MVP????

Hazen5 said...

Dying right now at that picture!! So much fun, let's play again soon.