Thursday, September 22, 2011

Loves and not so much love!


These kids love Phineas and Ferb....I, on the other hand, was not loving the 90 minute show that made no sense and was crazy loud! 

I love this crazy little dog that follows me everywhere I go!


We ate at Jr. Seau's restaurant last night and he came up to meet us after dinner - we LOVE him!



I am preparing for a triathlon and had to swim a mile the other night in the pool. Not in love with how out 


of shape I 


am and all the training I need to get caught up on! No more treats!



Image via Martha stewart


Image via OCP

I LOVE anything Halloween and I am super excited to get my spooky on!!!!
The end of this weeks love/hates!









4 comments:

Patti said...

Heather, I looked up OCP and couldn't find anything - what does it stand for? I love, love, love fall and Halloween, too! You always have such cute stuff. I miss coming to your house and seeing it all decked out for holidays. Hope all is well!

Patti said...

OH, I found it - caa-uuute ideas!

tammy said...

I remember reading your FB post about Phineas and Ferb!

Cute, cute stuff.

Melissa-Mc said...

My kids recently "discovered" Phineas and Ferb. I don't get it, and I can never get the theme song out of my head.