Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Curveballs!

Sometimes life can be going along so well and you are just totally immersed in the ride! I have been feeling that way a lot lately - so grateful for a wonderful husband and four healthy happy kids. We have had an amazing Summer and some great memories were made.  It is times like these when you take for granted that things can change soo quickly!  

Right now, I am at home with a heavy heart praying fervently for my oldest daughter Caitlin as she is receiving a blood transfusion at the hospital.  I pray that the doctors are guided by the decisions they make and that she will be whole and happy and healthy once again!  She truly is such a great girl and anyone would love to call her their daughter. I don't quite know how her dad and I lucked out with being given the blessing to raise her, 
but she is a sweet and beautiful girl! 

ANY and all prayers would so be appreciated for this little girl that is so sad as she is stuck in a hospital and missing her first official day of High School. 
{I can't believe that she is sad to miss it}!!!

Life can throw some curve balls without you even being prepared for them...but I pray that life will be happy and fun once again for this sweet little child of mine!!!


11 comments:

Marci said...

Oh no! She and your family will definitely be in our prayers!!! Keep us posted!

Elizabeth said...

We love you sooooooooooo very much Caitlin and are praying for you!

katie mcphee said...

heather! what is going on? praying for your sweet caitlin. hope that she is out of the hospital soon & enjoying her days as a new high schooler!

tammy said...

Oh Heather, I am so sorry! I know how fast those curve balls can come at us. She and you will definitely be in my prayers and thoughts. Please keep us posted.

Stacey said...

I am so sorry to hear about Caitlin. She will be in our family prayers. We sure love your family.

erika said...

Heather we love you guys and are so sad to hear that Caitlin is in the hospital! Please know that we are keeping her and you guys in our prayers and we pray for a speedy recovery! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We would love to have the other kiddos over if you need that. xoxo Erika

Amy said...

:( I am so sorry, Heather. We will keep her in our prayers. Tell her we love and miss her.

MBlairsLars said...

Praying for you all!

auntiebrooke said...

It is amazing how quickly we can change our perspective and rearrange our priorities Suddenly, what was most important (1st day of high schoo) goes to the bottom of the pile. In the end, we just our loved ones to be healthily and happy and know that we love them. We want you to know that we love you and are praying for Caitlin and your family.

Mark and Meghan said...

love my caity-bug! praying for you and her and all!

The Trainas said...

Praying for your fam and Caitlin especially... love you guys!