Sunday, February 13, 2011

I liked today...a lot!!!

My mom organized a fun little girls day out to La Jolla this morning! We first went to eat breakfast at The Cottage - highly recommended -so yummy! I ordered the chilaquiles - which did not disappoint. Seriously, everything was pretty darn good!
 We were rolling out of there. 



 Doesn't that look so good?

Then we were off to get a mani/pedi and buy some yummy cookies at the Cookie Lady! Let me just say, I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day!  We really had so much fun and we are going to try to do this more often - daily maybe? 
I joke {not really!}




After returning home for a brief visit, we were off again {thanks to my parents} to go and enjoy a night with Brian Regan - I could sit for hours and listen to him! He is so funny! 
I came home happy! Thanks Mom!!!



The end!

5 comments:

tammy said...

What a fun time! I am starving now looking at that food.

Mark and Meghan said...

WHATEVER....

Vanessa said...

Food, nails and entertainment. The perfect day!

(I shouted you out on my blog :)

erika said...

Ummmm, can I be adopted into your family? You know Bob and Dianne are DYING to add another female to the family! :)

Elizabeth said...

that was sooo much fun!!! I love Brian REgan so very much!!