Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We are really into Valentines Day around here!

Ghheeeez - I can't get my mind off of all the yummy treats I want to bake and make and take {So Dr. Seuss right now} 
to all of my friends and family! 
This upcoming holiday just seems to do that to you!
Anyway - I loved making these little marshmallow pops and if you haven't made them before please go do it as it is beyond easy!  Just buy the strawberry marshmallows and pop one onto a cookie stick {I got mine at Micheals}. Melt down some chocolate and dip the marshmallow into the chocolate and while it is still wet, put some little sprinkles on top. I let mine dry propped up in a cup, but you could also lay them down on waxed paper! That's it - than they are ready to consume and they truly don't last long - especially if there are small children around!



3 comments:

Rach said...

ya you are a bit obsessed.

crazy christensen family said...

Heather, how do you do it? I WISH I was as fun a mom as you. You are an inspiration and I am trying to mix it up a bit. We bought some valentines day candy and decorations and we are making more. Definitely getting those fun marshmallow pops though!!

tammy said...

Cute! And I don't like marshmallows so I wouldn't eat them!