Friday, December 17, 2010

Another great lookin' family!

So...to describe this girl in a word - I can't!
She is funny and cute and an all around great mom to her three beautiful kids.  We met, at first, through blogging and mutual friends and I am so glad that it happened because I consider her a friend and I love whenever we get together!
  When she called to have me take their pictures, I jumped at it! Than, after many reschedules because of "delayed headbands" - we weren't sure if it would happen - but happen it did and I think you'll agree that those headbands were definitely worth the wait!

















4 comments:

Pyatt said...

I love this family too...you did an amazing job with their pictures!!!

MBlairsLars said...

Great job Heather!!!

Princess Sarah said...

Great pictures Heather!!! You are a natural photographer!

Amy said...

Love the colors this family chose!