Monday, November 8, 2010

This girl is EXCELLENT!!

Hawaii is really making me dizzy - we took way too many pictures. I will post about that trip a little later...

But tonight was pretty special as we were invited to Caitlin's Young Women in Excellence program at our church.  The girls were supposed to bring some goal/projects that they have been working on. Bart and I are so proud of this young lady that is growing up before our eyes! She really is such a sweet girl and helps me out in so many ways.

I couldn't help noticing tonight that Caitlin is surrounded by a lot of other great girls as well that really set an example for her and are girls that she can look up to and aspire to be like.  I hope that she continues on the same path she has made so far in her short life - she is a pretty awesome daughter
and we love her a lot!

Caitlin brought the rosettes that she and I have been working on together. He goal is to make and sell them for her East coast trip.    


 She also brought some White Chocolate Macadamia cookies!


Keep up the Excellence!!!

4 comments:

Marci said...

She is so cute. I love that picture of her on her little display table!

MBlairsLars said...

She is a beautiful young woman! Your blessed to have such a wonderful daughter!

Princess Sarah said...

Great job Caitlin! I seriously want to buy some of those cute headbands. Let me know how much....great Christmas gifts for my nieces too!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

tammy said...

She is beautiful. Good job mom.