Monday, November 8, 2010

87 may be his age....

but he is still going strong!!!

We feel so blessed to have my grandpa living so close to us...He finally was convinced to leave Ohio and join us in beautiful Sunny San Diego.  I just love him so much and feel so blessed to have him in my life and more than anything to see my own kids love and interact with him as well.

It's so cute because whenever we leave Grandpa's house, he always walks out onto the front porch and waves while the kids roll their windows down and scream that they love him! I love the image of always seeing him in the rear view window as we pull away down the street.

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I hope you know how much we love you!!!

In other news, Maddie is in choir at the middle school, and tonight they performed at the high school for Veteran's Day! That girl loves music - she reminds me of my twin sister - and is always listening and seeing along to music!
Great job tonight Maddie Girl!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

I miss that about my Grandparents - them standing out on the front porch waving as we drove off.