Friday, October 22, 2010

It takes a village....

to make 48 baskets look beautiful for our school's elementary Halloween carnival!
This is what I have been up to the last several days - with a handful of fabulous helpers who make it all come together!
Come one come all if you are in the Scripps Ranch area - because not only will we have all of these beauties on display, there will be games galore and Halloween cake walks and a spooky Haunted house!
This is the one I secretly want 
{along with a couple of my daughters - AKA Maddie and Bailey}

 This is just a sneak peak of the 48 we have wrapped up -
can you imagine!?
But, seriously come bid on a basket! Aren't they purty?

3 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

I remember when that was Julie's job. Your baskets look fantastic...I know you will make lots of money!!!

Vanessa said...

They do this every year at my kids school along w/a fall carnival. It is a much better alternative for a fundraiser then selling wrapping paper or cookie dough. It's a lot of work for the parents...but all pays off when the big bucks start rolling in!

Great job!!

tammy said...

Great job! I love the treasure chest idea and the Halloween one!