Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Busy Busy Day!

I went to the best Garden party today for my friend Lisa.  She really took care of every detail and it was so fun to be with friends eating yummy food. 
After the party, I ran up to Escondido to speak at a Women's conference! I love visiting with these girls!!
When I finally got home, Bart was off becoming "Father of the Year" by taking the kids to go meet Miranda Cosgrove from I-Carly! The girls were so excited and they even bought the very last CD so they could get it signed! Good work Dad!
Oh... and I can't forget my cute dad who turned a little older today! We really love you Dad!

3 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

That's a great day!!! Lisa is so creative. You and Jamie look beautiful. Tell your dad we love him, and that we hope he had a great b-day. Love ya!!!

Jeanne said...

Wow, it looks like you had a fun and busy week! I love how you post your pictures... they look great!

tammy said...

That party looks lovely.

Way to go Bart! And Happy Birthday to your Dad!