Friday, May 28, 2010

Open house!

I love going to the kids school on Open House and checking out all of the things they have been up to. I can hardly believe that Maddie will be graduating from elementary school and moving on to Middle School. I like being in their schools and being able to help - once they leave elementary school all of that changes and you can't just go to their classes and be involved! I am glad I still have Bailey and Parker for a few more years!

Bailey loved her class this year and she LOVES her cute teacher Miss Bondoc - they sure worked on art projects through out the year! her room was so colorful and bright!
When we got to Maddie's class, they put on a performance of folk songs and songs about literature and language! I am really glad that Maddie had Ms. Francis this year!
Only 16 days of school left, not counting weekends! 
I am hearing the countdown on a daily basis!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Love all the bright colored art work. How fun. Connor had has last day yesterday, but Taylor has another week.

Marci said...

Your kids are so cute!

Jeanne said...

So, I LOVE that picture of you and your kids :) I went to my first open house this year... whoohoo! The silhouette of Bailey is adorable. Jena saw your cute puppy cupcakes and said for her next party she should have those :)