Wednesday, April 14, 2010

American Idol Freaks!

 http://www.outofmygord.com/images/outofmygord_com/AmericanIdol.jpg

Yesterday My little sister Elizabeth and I went to 
American Idol - I had applied for the tickets two seasons ago! So.. you better believe we weren't about to miss out! It was so much fun!!!!! We only wish that they wouldn't have confiscated our camera because we saw some serious stars and met some really big Hollywood types - here is the round up of what went down - you just have to take my word for it!
Right after we took this photo, the security guard took my camera {it was serious drama} but ohhh...the memories!
We first went to the dress rehearsal and right after we went to standby for the live show. They directed us to the very front and we stood in the pit right next to the judges. We had the best seats in the house as we could see everybody.  Literally, sitting right behind us was Adam Lambert and the cast of Glee.
I was able to {embarrassingly as my husband puts it} grab Adam's arm,
http://clinkscalesarts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/adam-lambert.jpg
 shake hands with Simon {I truly love him and I may have told him that - he even winked at me during one of the commercials}
http://hitpredictor.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/simoncowell108.jpg
and shake hands with Mr Shuster, the choir teacher from Glee.
Will Schuester
 When all was said and done, we loved every minute, even though we both were starving and had headaches from not eating all day. The price of being a groupie!! But,  Nothing that a little Nordstrom Cafe and Pinkberry couldn't cure!
I haven't watched the live show yet, but we were there in the center of all the action! 
I might just break into Hollywood yet!

11 comments:

Norihiko said...

That's awesome, I envy you!

Elizabeth said...

that was seroiusly so much fun! thanks again for inviting me!!LOVEYOU

Elizabeth said...

ps. who the heck is norihiko??

Patti said...

Heather, you crazy girl! How fun was that??? I am sooo jealous, but I can say I have had much more contact with Adam Lambert...! I just found an old Christmas card/letter from his family from 1996 or '97 - what a crackup! I could get some serious money for THAT picture, but I would never. Your trip sounds so fun - what a life you live. I did CA Adventure 2 weeks ago - WHERE were you? We watched some shows which I've never done and it was quite fun. Keep on living the fun life, girl!

Mark and Meghan said...

so fun. so jealous. wish i were there....

Marci said...

How fun!!! I'm totally jealous :-)!!!

MBlairsLars said...

You always do the best stuff. How fun!

tammy said...

Seriously so fun!

Did you get your camera back?

paul&chelsey said...

Shut up! I'm so jealous! Was Shuster hot? I have the biggest crush on him- just ask Paul. Was Adam Lamberts makeup just caked on? Seriously- we have to talk!

Laura said...

I mso happy for you! What fun! You're a star....

Amy said...

Dang. You're my second SD friend in two weeks that I've heard this from...what the heck? You know how I feel about AI...and I heard that they only put the "good looking" people near the front and the older, uglier people get grouped together in the back. So, we know which you are...miss I'm sitting behind the judges:)