Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chineese Valentine Dinner!

I had so much fun preparing for this little 
Valentine dinner for the kids!
I found these cute little paper fortune cookies to make out of scrapbook paper and it snowballed from there!
I also found some pink and red chopsticks, 
some pink and red heart plates and other odds and ends. 
It came together really nicely and the kids loved it!
I also surprised them with a Baskin Robbins Valentine cake
{that was just as much for me as it was for them!}





Happy almost Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

queenieweenie said...

girl...you wear me OUT! seriously, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Princess Sarah said...

Very cute Heather!!! Can you be my mommie??....if I were about 10 years old maybe! HA!

Rach said...

we have plates that look like that and is that the paper i gave you? very cute idea. we are having chinese tomorrow. yum!

tammy said...

I think I need that tablecloth.
Love it all. And funny, I was thinking of having Chinese Sat. night.

Kelley said...

I think I want to be one of YOUR kids!