Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quick Trips!


So... where did we go?

They have these ladies walking all over the place

http://www.celebrityimpersonators.ws/images/Rat-Pack-tribute-dancers.png

You can eat plenty of these as what happens here stays here!

You can do this again if you want to
http://blog.thenationalcampaign.org/pregnant_pause/Las%20Vegas%20Wedding%20Chapel.jpg
Oh Yeah.... Vegas!
http://www.primerealestatelasvegas.com/vegas%20sign01.jpg

We ate way too much food with great company
Bart's parents and his Aunt Glenna and Uncle Eddie


Than we were off to see Donnie and Marie
LOVED them
Paper Roses and Puppy Love - oldies but goodies!
This was unfortunately as close as we could get to them!

It was a quick trip and I even had a pleasant surprise at the airport running into Bart's twin Mark. Thanks Mark for breakfast, the ride and fun conversation! You're the best!

PS - All of this was made possible because Bart has one great mom and dad that got me a ticket to the show.
Also, this lovely lady - one of my oldest and bestest sisters - Jamie
Thanks girl! I owe you one!

7 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

You look SO GOOD!!! I am glad you had fun with the opera singer!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Looks like a fun trip for all!
sandy toe

tammy said...

How fun! I'm pretty sure I couldn't get Luvpilot to go see D&M with me. I love them!

Laura said...

I'm so jealous! (Mainly jealous of my husband since he got ot hang out with you guys.)
Oh well, at least you got a good picture of my with my blu feathered co-workers. (I'm the one in the middle right, if you're having a hard time figuring it out.)

Melissa-Mc said...

I've got to admit, I'm jealous about the Donny & Marie show.

Christina said...

You can't beat Donny & Marie!!! What a great getaway!

Ps: thanks for always checking out what's going on in my life! I love reading everyone's posts and knowing that even if we are on other sides of the world, we have this one fun thing that keeps us connected! Hugs!

Seth & Kirie said...

Oh my gosh...how did I not know that you can get fried twinkies in Vegas?? I LIVE here and didn't know that!!! Looks like you had fun :) I love that you went to see Donnie & Marie!