Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer lovin' and a heart attack!

To beat the Summer heat, I took the kids to the pool yesterday with my good friend Cara and her boys. Now let me say that I have no desire to have another baby - E-VER!!! but... I would snatch up little baby Crew if Cara would let me! I love that little man! He can be so serious and yet I have caught a few smiles from him... he even gave me a wet pool kiss!
I was in Heaven!




I mean - look at that face!
We got a big laugh

out of this picture!



Later that night, we had some very suspicious activity
going on on our front doorstep.
We were heartattacked by a bunch of young women that I went to girls camp with.
They even dropped off homemade cookies and a bundt cake!
Thanks girls for taking the guess work out of what I will be having for breakfast! You're the best!

5 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

It's Karma...all those good things that you do for people come right back to you! I'm glad you guys went to the club! It looks like fun!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

He is a cute little kid. I hope you are staying cool!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What cuties you have!

enjoy the rest of the summer!
sandy toe

3WimmerBoys said...

Ohhh I want to come over for breakfast. Looks like you are having a fun summer, your kids are the luckiest in the world!

Hazen5 said...

I love heat attacking, but love being attacked more!

Lucky you!