Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whose the leader of the Club?

Go ahead...Sing along!
We had so much fun at Disneyland the last couple of days! My sister Meghan is in town and so we all met for a couple of days at the happiest place....(we missed you Jill!)
It just so happened to be Parker's birthday on the 2nd and he was thrilled to be spending it with his cousins at Disney!



Who needs their husbands at Disney when Mr. Incredible was around?

Parker's Birthday Morning!

Blowing out the candles!






He said that he would like to spend every Birthday at Disney!
I love you little... I mean Big Boy!!!!

9 comments:

Annemarie said...

Fun Birthday! I don't blame him foe wanting to do it again...I want to go there for my b-day, too. Y'all look great!!!

Kelley said...

Those are the cutest pictures! What a fun time:)

diane said...

Hey your little sis and I have the same belt. Now I feel cool.

What fun to all hang out together. Bart looks good in red.

Melissa-Mc said...

Isn't going to Disneyland as a parent just as magical as when you were a kid.

Pyatt said...

How fun!!! We still haven't taken Mackenzie there!! She'll get to go someday!! Maybe for her third birthday!! Anyway--how are you my friend? I haven't talked to you in forever!

Mark and Meghan said...

wow head, that was fast...aren't you supposed to be planning a choir concert and a birthday!!?? :) it was so much fun!

Rach said...

What I great time. So did you just blow off school? I haven't really seen you in forever and I think you still have one of my cookie sheets. Call me sometime. we will do lunch.

tammy said...

Oh how I love Disneyland! I want to go there on my birthday this year. Oh, and it was my dad's b-day on the 2nd too. But Parker is much cuter!

Stacey said...

I was so glad that we could get together for a brief moment that day! McKenna and Andrew just loved hanging out with Maddie. I hope to bring McKenna back with me in August so we definitely need to get the girls together. Tell Parker Happy Birthday from us and especially from Cassidy. Love you guys.