Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Sounds of Music!

The hills are alive.. or something like that!
Tonight was the BIG choir performance and if I say so myself it turned out to be great! I seriously thought I was going to lose my cool and do the ugly cry but I kept it together!

I am just so proud of the kids that joined my choir class and they really stepped it up and learned all of the songs and sounded so good tonight!
Until next school year!
The refreshment tables!





The whole group!


I can't think of a better way to celebrate after than to go to Baskin Robbins?


Now I am off to bake "P" shaped sugar cookies, fill this crazy 4 foot tall Cars pinata and get everything ready for my little mans birthday party!

5 comments:

These Are The Days said...

That is the biggest pinata I ever seen. Have fun with that! I wish we lived closer so my kids could join your singing group...they'd love it. Good job on the decorations, they were super cute.

Annemarie said...

I did the ugly cry at kindergarten graduation. It wasn't pretty.

The blogging Bakers said...

I love the refreshment tables, so cute. Good luck filling the pinata it looks like it will take the whole candy store to fill it, I am sure Parker will love it.

Elizabeth said...

that was so cute last night ,i'm so glad we got to come! You did a really good job Heather!

Melissa-Mc said...

Good job at holding it together. Remember when we were all leaving the MTC as teachers and had a farewell party? Your crying wasn't ugly it was just sad.