Wednesday, April 15, 2009

These are the Days!

What fun and busy days we have been having over here!

First, Melissa's baby shower was so much fun! I know Melissa how you love to see yourself in pictures so these next couple are for you! Wink wink!


I gave her a Winnie the Pooh blanket - which she secretly can't stand!
Too funny!




Diane and I sporting our leopard prints!


Cute girls!

Bailey and Maddie had their school Jog-a-thon and Parker and I joined along to spray them down with water bottles and run with the girls!


Our great friends, The Wadleys, came to visit during their Spring break from Utah!
The only thing you do with this family is have the best time and laugh for hours!
We just get each other and love you guys a ton!

These kids act like cousins!

8 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What fun pictures...
sandy toe

Pam Mueller said...

I totally miss the Miramar Ranch jog a thon! I loved to spray the kids as they ran by, some of them let me soak them real good!

Christina said...

OMG! The Miramar Ranch jog a thon! I remember that from 6th grqade!!!!! MEMORIES!!!!!

Mark and Meghan said...

okay first off...you're wearing a giraff print! know your clothes :)

second i love the pictures from the jog-a-thon! so much fun...i'm sure parkdog loved being there!

diane said...

We look fierce in our animal print. It was fun to see you again.

Annemarie said...

I was going to say "meow" but then, like your wise sister, I noticed you guys were sporting giraffe.

Unknown said...

Awww.
We already miss you guys.
Some more than others...coughcoughJaydencough...

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

We are in Boise. We love it actually. Are you going to the reunion next summer?