Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Nights!


On a cold and chilly night in San Diego (we're talking low 60's...Brrrr) I was donning a sweater and making some really good pot roast! I actually couldn't wait to make the pot roast and use a palm held peeler (thanks Cara) There is nothing like a new kitchen gadget to get a mom excited to cook!

Anyway, we ate the roast and than we were off to watch Caitlin and Maddie at their Achievement Days Recognition night! They did a great job...
Now.. I am back at home wrapping up banana bread for two cute girls that are coming over tomorrow morning to visit me! Lucky Girls!

(Yes.. there is banana bread in that little package!)
Mmmmm... my house is smelling pretty good!

8 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Don't forget about my banana bread. I love the pictures and you really do have the cutest girls!

tammy said...

Can you believe it's 37 here right now??? I thought I lived in AZ? I know what you mean about wanting to make foods like that when the temps dips. Where'd you get that handy little peeler?

You always have the cutest gifts for people.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I have that cutter or shaver or whatever it is! I LOVE IT!
-sandy toe

Annemarie said...

So...if I come visit can I get a treat, too???

Rachel said...

Again I wished I lived closer so I could be the recipient of some you delectable goodies and baking!

Kelly said...

No really....do you insist on making the rest of us look bad? You can't get any cuter!! Love those girls of yours!

Britney said...

Do you ever stop? Oh my gosh. You amaze me. How adorable are your girls. They look a lot like their mom. Anyway, my goal is to be as good as you about blogging and doing every other thing that you do, along with being a great mom. I figure if I shoot for the stars, I might just get the moon. I mean seriously my friends are lucky if they get carrot sticks when they come to my house. And they have to stumble across toys to get to them :).

jaime said...

oh.my.heck.

that banana bread was INSANELY delicious. i just had to describe it to jason since i couldn't possibly stop myself from eating it all before he got home!

thank you thank you thank you!