Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Parker Randomness!

My son can rip some funnies - I have to document them so I won't forget the comedian that is forming!
After our Christmas pictures were taken, we were driving home and I said "You guys were so good during the pictures!' Parker looked at me and said, "Yeah - I did some good Cheeses!"


At preschool, they were talking about cars and Parker said, "My dad drives a Hamburger!" He forgot the the word Hummer! It works...I guess!
hummer-h2-safari.jpg
This morning Parker realized for the first time that all of his sisters were nowhere to be found. (They are still at my sisters house.) Bart asked him where they were and he just shook his head and said, "Maybe the police took them away!" The funny thing is he went right back to playing like "Oh well."
Men,People,Politician,Emergency Services,Occupation,Police Officer,Traffic Cop,Uniform,Cartoon,Symbol,Icon
I love this boy!

8 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

Too cute....give that cute boy a hug from me!

Elizabeth said...

I miss your kids already and can't wait for Christmas!!

Mark and Meghan said...

cute a hamburger? so cute, can't wait for he and porter to be together and carry on funny conversations!

diane said...

Glad you had the weekend to bask in some Parker "funnies."

Pyatt said...

aren't you glad you got that boy???? He is a cutie pie!! See you tomorrow!

Kelly said...

Gotta love him! I would like to know where you can get a hamburger to drive.....we do need another car:) That is my favorite age!

Melissa-Mc said...

I can't wait to see his cute cheeses!

tammy said...

So funny! I love the things little people say.