Monday, December 1, 2008

Got Milk?




We made some FHE cookies for friends in the ward! These are one of my absolute favorite recipes EVER!!! Too bad I couldn't have any as I need to drop a couple (That's putting it nicely!)
Anyway, I hurriedly wrapped these little guys up so I wouldn't be tempted!
The cookies are Oatmeal Coconut cookies and for my sisters, they taste just like the butter nut crunch cookies we used to buy at the Country Store and Bakery! So Yummy!!!
Oatmeal Coconut Cookies

1 Cube Butter
1 Egg
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
1/2 C. Sugar
1/2tsp. Vanilla
1 1/4C. Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 C. Oatmeal
1 C. Coconut
1/2 tsp. Salt

Directions:
Blend together the butter, egg, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla. Then add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, oatmeal, coconut and salt. Mix together well. Drop the mixture onto a cookie sheet with a small scoop. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes!

12 comments:

diane said...

I wish you were my visiting teacher!

Christina said...

mmmmm the country store!!! I loved their cookies!!!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh..those sound just delicious!!
-sandy toes

duchess said...

Oooo. Those look really yummy.
I'll have to give them a try.
Cute packaging,too.

Anonymous said...

Those cookies are ugly.

Princess Sarah said...

Yum!! Thanks for the cookies! I love how you try to fatten us all up while you get skinnier and skinnier!!! HAH!Where do you get all your cute packaging and ribbon? Love it!

Kelly said...

They were amazing!!! Thanks for helping US all put on the pounds! Your family is the best and we feel so lucky to know you!!

Sandy said...

Yummy, I love anything w/coconut!

Elizabeth said...

those look so good! I'm definitely going to try those!!

tammy said...

Mmm...thanks for sharing that recipe! Where do you get your cute little containers?

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Kelley said...

I remember the Country Store! I'm definitely making these:)