Friday, October 24, 2008

Pay It Forward Tag!

I just got the cutest little package in the mail today from Kelley - she has the most darling website called Pineapple Hill - you should check it out! Her little treat was from a Pay It Forward Tag and I am joining along!
So, I will randomly pick three names
from all those that will leave a comment and than I will send off the cutest little Halloween treat to the winners! Doesn't that sound like fun? I love getting surprises in the mail! It's all about the presents people...it's all about the presents!

Thanks Kelley for the darling frame!! I love it!!
Just leave a comment before Sunday and Monday morning I will send off some goodies to the winners!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

UM, I wanna halloween treat! LOVEYOU!!!

MBlairsLars said...

Excuse me......I deserve to win a fabulous treat....Pick me!

tammy said...

Those are the cutest! I love everything Halloween.

Mark and Meghan said...

are you trying to see how many people can comment?? :) people are gonna be coming out of the woodworks!

p.s. i WANT a halloween treat!

Laura said...

What a cool idea! Does it help if we flatter you shamelessly?
(I do think you are so cute, fun, and have a wonderful sense of style and great taste in men....)

Mc Allen said...

yay, Im in! and that frame is really cute!! ;) Leah

Pyatt said...

Mutt--you know how crazy people are for free stuff especially when you know how cute it is going to be...I'm in!! You are going to have blog mayhem

cally said...

i love goodies.

and treats.

and chocolate.

chocolate treats.

Tara Edwards said...

Me! Me! I love getting packages, and you are always so good at remembering special days. I wish I was just a little bit of that good!

MERRIANNE said...

aaaww! that is so cute! you are so lucky to get things in the mail all the time!!!!!