Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 1 - Franky Cups!




Even this big girl thought they were Fun!!
So, each day this week I am bound and determined to make a little Halloween treat or a little craft with my kids! (Call it going stir-crazy from sitting on the couch and neglecting my kids as of late!) Today we made these little Frankenstein Pudding Cups! I love them and they actually taste pretty good - how could they not when they are basically Oreo cookies and pudding!? Yum or Yuck - whichever you prefer!

They are super easy and I encourage you to do the same! You just add green food coloring to vanilla pudding and than crush up Oreo cookies to put on top for the hair!

Mine kind of looks like an old boyfriend! For his sake...I won't mention any names!
Stay tuned - tomorrow we are making Scary Mad Teeth! Fun Fun!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just blog stalking around and the cute treats caught my eye. Thanks for sharing the idea! Hope you don't mind that I stopped by. Always nice to find a fellow California blogger!

Anonymous said...

I'll check back tomorrow for more ideas! Fun time with our kids!

Elizabeth said...

that's sooo cute! I can't wait to try it!

tammy said...

How fun and easy are those? My boys love pistachio pudding which is already green, but I'm not sure about the oreos on top of that....hmmm...might just have to stick with vanilla like you did I'm thinking. Thanks for sharing!

Annemarie said...

CUTE!! We'll be making these for sure. Sam LOVES pudding!

Mark and Meghan said...

so cute heather, you even have mrs. incredible wanting to try!? love you....

Mark and Meghan said...

oh yeah, and pooh on you for not letting me win the pay it forward thing...liz won? what's up with that?!

MBlairsLars said...

You are always putting me to shame.....you're being a good mother and all....o'well I still love you.

diane said...

Did you draw the faces on the cups? I'm slow like that. I thought it was Oreos at first and that you have mad skills with Oreo crumbs to make faces. Too cute!

Rachel said...

I love that cute little idea - I am going to copy your treats each day. I love being able to steal ideas an then the kids think I am so great - keep it up!