Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day three - Chocolate Ghostees!


Wow! Today was a doozie if I have ever had one! I took the two older girls to piano lessons and while I waited for them my car died... so yadda yadda yadda... fast forward five hours later, the house looks like someone came in and looted it - yet we were the looters - costumes, food, makeup, everywhere! All for the Annual TRUNK-or-TREAT!!

Holy smokes...it takes a village People...it takes a village!

With that said, I will post the chocolate Ghostees tomorrow! Sorry!
I relinquish the title of Supermom - it just ain't happening!

You gotta love my pirate costume - hello... can you say $4.50 from WalMart - my "peg leg" was the perfect accessory!

9 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

So very cute...my son had Buzz light year...love it!
-sandy toes

Elizabeth said...

you guys all look so cute! I seriously love Bailey's wig, it's so funny!

tammy said...

Totally jealous of your pirate costume! How fun.

Pyatt said...

It was fun to see you guys last night...and your kids looked so cute...I wish Bailey would have left the wig on...it's so cute!! Good thing you have a picture!! :)

The blogging Bakers said...

You guys all looked so cute. I love the bargain pirate costume, I'm always up for a good deal, and Bart your car looked great

Annemarie said...

Can we borrow the Dorothy costume in a few years?? SO CUTE!!!

Bethany said...

I love that you said "village people".

Everyone looks darling (including you, mom)!

Tara Edwards said...

I love it! Trunk or treat is one of my favorites. It's like having a trial run on Halloween!

Melissa-Mc said...

Hey, my boys will have to invite you to their next pirate party!