Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cara'a havin' a BOY!!!


I threw a baby shower for one of my best friends, Cara Foss. Actually, her shower was a code word for a Girls night out at my house. It was so fun to decorate my house, make flower arrangements and assemble party favors. I love an excuse to be creative.. and have good friends over. She only invited her closest friends and so it was just a perfect group of girls to help her celebrate her little guy.. who is coming in a couple of days!

These were the invites to Cara's shower!
I made this banner to hang over my potrack! Cara doesn't have a name picked out yet!
These were the party favors!
Sooo cute, if I say so myself!
I made this arrangement from the cala-lillies growing in my backyard!


Amy and Karina

Tracy, Tiffani, and Rachel
Brooke, Melissa, Amy and Rachel

Lynn, and Tracy
Shower girl Cara and Tiffani
The hostesses with the mostesses
Gigi, me, and Melissa

Our little group!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

That ALMOST makes me want to have another baby and move back to San Diego just so you can throw a shower for me! Is that Julie in the back row of the last pic?

Brooke said...

I am so grateful to be considered "one of the girls" even though I'm the granny. Thanks! It was so much fun!