Wednesday, December 19, 2012

3rd Annual Ugly Sweater Party!

It all starts with an ugly sweater that you attempt to make even uglier [by adding ornaments and embellishments]


Get the house festive and ready complete with wrapped prizes and reindeer bark goody bags...



The guests start coming, the cookies arrive, 
and the fun begins....


 I made some little Ugly sweater signs and we added the Christmas props for some great photos.



These crazies kept making the best faces and poses...



we also had a little contest before our 
White Elephant exchange....the girls that won fit the descriptions perfectly!!!


I mean come on...can it get any uglier?  
Not Jen....but the sweater! 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I bow to your greatness as you are the one that gave me the party idea. I might steal your ideas for next year as it will be the end for me.

Looks FABULOUS!