Saturday, September 8, 2012

Swiss Days - Best trip ever!!!

I could not help but laugh as I went through my pictures from Swiss Days - most of them revolved around food - we ate way too much, shopped until every store was closed, and had the best time being with each other!!! {We missed you Jeanne} As usual, we hit the ground running and never stopped....being with us is not for the faint of Heart - it is an exercise of sorts to make it through every store from Salt Lake to Provo 
and eat as you go along!!!!

At the airport...



 We save up for the scones!


 These are my only in Utah photos....

 Only in Utah hairdoos....

The Best of Only in Utah things you will see..

 I bumped into some great friends along the way

 Getting pineapple licorice....


Eating at J-dawgs...

Eating at Wingers...

 If only you could have seen our rental car on the way home....we were low-riding with all the stuff we bought!

Thank you Rod and Sue for another fun trip!!!!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am sure glad I didn't make it on to the "hair picture of shame". Because, my hair looks similar to the short shots you took.

Diane Riding said...

I love that you all had such a great time!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

Looks so fun, and I love the "only in Utah" hair pix.

Elizabeth said...

so jealous, I can't handle how bad I want to go there some day!!

tammy said...

Every year when I read your Swiss Days posts, I always say I have got to remember to get up there next year, and every year I forget. I need to put that on next year's calendar right now!