Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Special Night on the USS midway

We had the special privilege of attending the USS MIdway as it was celebrating the 100th birthday of the Naval Dental Corp.  My dad was asked to be one of the keynote speakers...and he did a fabulous job...as expected. He had everyone laughing and than crying with pride for our great country - my dad is quite the patriot!  It was very special because all of my sisters and our husbands were able to to be present - what a night!!!











 Fireworks!
 Lots and lots of dancing!


We love "cut out" men!

3 comments:

tammy said...

That is awesome. Looks like a great night.

jackson said...

This was so great to see! What a much deserved honor for Bob.
you have such an awesome Dad and I'm so proud he is my brother.
love you all.
Aunt Myrna

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness, you really do have some awesome pictures from that night. Can't wait for the CD so that I can scrapbook them :) so sorry that you are always the one who has to make me a CD, thanks heady! xoxo