Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cowabunga!

FUNNEST DAY EVER!!!
We went to Imperial Beach and watched the Dog Surfing competition! I am seriously in disbelief about these dogs - they are awesome and this will now be an annual tradition for us! We loved it and we loved the company we hung out with - 
all dogs!!!!
 Money shot - I loved this dog - his name was Dude!



 These were the dogs in each of the heats!

 The judges!

 I loved watching these men sculpt the dogs into the sand!







 Look at them go!!!



The crowd went wild!

 This was the audience!






You better believe that I bought a pair of these sunglasses for little Juicy! I see a photoshoot in the near future!

2 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

How fun!! I'm so going next year!!

tammy said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! I'm going to have to show this to my boys.