Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Beginnings Football style!

I love our programs in the church for the youth - especially the young women! Now that I have two girls of my own in YW's I am especially thankful for the many wonderful leaders that are over my girls. They give great lessons, have the cutest handouts {that we all totally love} and they go the extra mile to make the girls feel special and to help develop their testimonies.

We went to New Beginnings the other night and the football theme was just amazing! They put time energy and creativity into planning this night and it doesn't go unnoticed!



 The Concession stand had nachos, popcorn, licorice, sodas....the Works!


The girls and the Ref AKA Bishop Konold

1 comment:

tammy said...

What a fun idea! I too love how the church has so much to offer our youth.