Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Foss Family A.K.A. My favorite peeps!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family so much - Cara is the mastermind to many a beautiful thing that I have been the lucky recipient of over the years! When I told her about this tire rim wheel wall, she was totally up for it! With three boys of her own, I knew this was the perfect location! She supplied the vintage Christmas lights as a backdrop and the rest just worked! Look at those colors that they have going on! Perfect family I tell you!
I was so glad she was ok with the boys jumping on this old beat up seat ripped out of a van!
They may need to get their TB tests updated...or at the very least some serious antibacterial!




And just in case you think we are all business on these photo shoots....


The Foss Family = Fun!!!
I love you guys!

No comments: