Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas - Sadleir Style!

We spent Christmas this year with Bart's side of the family and it never disappoints - we only wish that Bart's brother Ryan and his family could have been with us as well. I love this time of year and I am also so sad at how fast it seems to go by. I already have my mind on Valentines Day {scary, but true!} Darn Pinterest!
Well, here is Christmas and what went down!
 Christmas Eve!

 Christmas Morning!

 Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa's!

 Sue's making her famous orange rolls!

 Everybody hanging out and getting ready for church services!

 The grandparents that make it all happen!

 My family minus me! Someone has to take the picture!

 The Lyon's

 The Bentley's


 On Monday we went down to Coronado - we watched the ice skating and a sand castle builder.



 The lobby inside the Hotel Del was beautiful and fully decorated for Christmas!

 The kids always have fun at Belmont Park!

We also have some serious bowlers!
We can't thank Rod and Sue enough for making this a special Christmas full of memories!
We love our families!

No comments: