Thursday, June 9, 2011

66...and he doesn't look a day over 65!

My sweet dad just celebrated his birthday on Sunday! {This blog sure looks like it is turning into a birthday blog more than anything else!} For my dad's birthday, we all went up to my sister Elizabeth's house and it always so nice to be with our family! My kids disappear as they run off with the cousins and we can all enjoy food and being together!



I love my dad so much and I am so lucky that I live near him and my mom! We also live super close to bart's parents so it is a win-win for sure! Dad - you are getting 
up there in years, but you still look great! 

7 comments:

Pyatt said...

I love your sweet dad too!! Happy Birthday Bob!

Mark and Meghan said...

LAME that i'm not in that picture! are you guys getting used to getting together without me??!! sad!

tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your cute dad!

Diane Riding said...

meggie.......we'd NEVER get used to getting together without you!!!! Each time we are together, I ALWAYS think how much better it would be if you were here with us too!!! HOpefully someday SOON you'll be here and we'll have the COMPLETE family picture!!! Really cute pictures, Heather.........I love, love, love your blogs and all the memories you capture!! Thank you honey!!! x00x0x0x

MBlairsLars said...

I love your Dad too. He is the best. Your pictures are great!

erika said...

I love your dad too! I hope he had a great day. How could he not with all of you beautiful ladies around!?!

Bob Jr. said...

He's got the ugliest shirt on - with all you girls around can't you help him with his outfits??