Monday, March 14, 2011

A Day to remember!


Today was such a great day for Bailey! She was surrounded by so many people that love and care about her! I always look around on days like this and feel like I want to burst into tears because I see so many people that I love so much and we are all
 celebrating something so special and important!
I hope that the baptismal day for each one of my children is one that they 
will forever remember and look back on!




Bailey was really excited to get baptized with her best friend AnaMarie {and Ty, too!}

We love you Bailey girl!

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love her...wish we were there! so proud of her!

Pyatt said...

What a great day... we were so sorry to miss it!! Bailey is still one of Mackenzie's favorite people!!

erika said...

Cute, sweet Bailey. Thank you for letting us be a part of her special day.

Princess Sarah said...

Beautiful little Bailey!! Congratulations on your baptism! Wish I could have been there. =(

tammy said...

What a special day.

I want cake too.

The Trainas said...

cute pics Heather!! Thanks for posting-- now I'm copying them. :) Can you send me the jpg of Ty, Banana and Bailey? Thanks. Your invites, cute cakes, and precious pictures are incredible you little overachiever. :) :)