Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cruising!

I love San Diego in the wintertime - I know I know - it isn't really cold, but sometimes it is cold enough that the kids will wear warm hats and drink hot coco! Today was such a day as I took the kids downtown and we went on a Harbor cruise! They loved it and I laughed to think that we were cruising around beautiful San Diego saying "Brrrr" and "It's so cold out here!"  At one point, I could even see my own breath as I was talking!
The most exciting part was when we cruised past the sea lions!
Fun times!!!

4 comments:

tammy said...

You're such a fun mom. I need to get to San Diego soon and do some of these things with my boys.

MBlairsLars said...

Fun, fun, fun...I love Maddie's tan lines...only in So. Cal.

Diane Riding said...

Love the pictures of all my sweet babies!! A great family activity, honey!!! Again, I love the memories you're making with your children!!! x00x

Kelley said...

AAhhh, that makes me REALLY miss San Diego. You are such a wonderful mom. I love all the memories you are making with those cute kids!