Monday, September 27, 2010

Best Vegas trip!

I can't believe my blog post title is Best Vegas trip as I just got back today and I went all by myself - not a friend or family member with me - but I actually had such a great time away! What made me do something so crazy? 

This girl - Love her!!! She was giving one last live crash course on photography before she is due to have her first baby! I just knew that I couldn't miss out. I also totally lucked out as there were only 5 of us students there so I was able to have quite a bit of individual attention and ask Nicole a whole load of questions - and this girl has the answers! she really taught me so much and I am so excited to work on my homework assignments and see what she thinks!
We had about 4 hours of instruction and than we got two hours to go outside in the Vegas heat and shoot pictures in natural light! I loved every minute of it!
This was one of Nicole's little sister's friends and I love how amazing the difference is from shooting with automatic and than switching to manual. I didn't retouch either picture and look at the warmth on her face
This is Ally - Nicole's sister. In these pictures we practiced rule of thirds and front lighting! I love how these turned out!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Heather you are so talented! I can't wait to see more of your work.